Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa...



Dear Santa,
I hope you have time to look at my list. I know you are very busy this time of year. I hope you and the Mrs. are feeling well and that you are not under too much stress.

I am trying to be good without complaint. Having two teenagers and one pre-teen is very trying at times, especially when trying to keep the homework in check right before Christmas break.

Hmm, what would I like for Christmas? I have given my husband a long list of fabric that I would love to have for Christmas this year. But you know how that goes. He only buys things that he likes and well, he's just not that into fabric. I'm not complaining, he's a great husband, and he makes some lovely choices, but to me, fabric is the perfect gift!

And Santa, I really like Holly's Lakehouse fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop. All the teatime florals in pink, the frosted dots, the pretty teacups--they make me smile when I see them. They look so lovely and our local quilt shop does not carry them. I would love an assortment of fat quarters to admire and sew!

Do you remember when I was a young girl, I asked many times for a hula hoop, but it did not appear? I often reasoned it was because maybe it was just too big to carry in your sleigh. I wish I could say I had forgotten and it wasn't a sad time in my youth, but it was. I didn't understand why. But fabric, fabric would make it all better!

So Santa, if you're able, please send me some Lakehouse fabric.

Sincerely,
Mrs. E

P.S. check out the Jolly Jabber for more Chrismtas wishes. But please put mine at the top of your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment