Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One More Week...

We have one more week until the deadline for tor the Eventide Quiltalong!

I've been cutting and cutting and organizing.










And I still have a long way to go!




I've been sewing in the evenings and darn if I don't get tired at my bedtime and have to go to bed! And there's the stops for dinner, for homework, for running kids to soccer and tutoring. The kitchen is piled high with dishes as I was sewing instead of doing dishes!

I have ONE more week! Are you almost done? Are you done?

There's nothing like a deadline to help you give a little extra push!

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhh your blocks are so pretty! Can't wait to see how it comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fresh colours.
    Very helpful to have a deadline: I never made a bedsize quilt in less than 3 weeks and this morning I get up at 4.30 am to finish my border !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo - look at those fun colors! I love your interpretation of Eventide!

    ReplyDelete